Battery percent stuck at 60.

eekfu

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My tablet won't charge more than 60 percent.
I've tried turning it off and on.
I've also tried turning it off while charging.
Also it charges really slow.

The tablet is about 8 months old and rarely used.

Posted via Android Central App

orion430

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
How long has the tablet been on charge and was the tablet on or off during this period? I reckon mine takes about 1.5 hrs to go from 60% to full when the tablet is fully off but can take more than double that time if the tablet is being used. If the tablet is rarely used the battery will spend most of its time self discharging which is not ideal even for a li-on cell. I normally would advise using the unit until the battery discharges to almost zero then recharge but due to some of the problems associated with this procedure I wont advise it. Try using the tablet more to see if this improves the situation.

orion430

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
That is really slow as mine will charge from 40% to full in less than that time if not being used and using the provided mains charger. If the charger is capable of supplying 2 amps then the 'fault' must be in the tablets internal charge circuit or a problem related to software. Unless of course the battery is faulty. Not sure what else to suggest.

eekfu

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I think I'll send it to service. Now it won't charge at all. Just holds the battery percent still.
But thanks for helping!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae