i deleted os file galaxy tab 3 please help thanks

fplazzz

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I rooted my device and when i wanted to factory reset it i deleted the os file i dont know how to restore it and it gets stuck on boot logo please help

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Install Odin on your computer. Install the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones on your computer. Download the ROM for your model tab from SamMobile Firmwares. (You;ll have to create a free account to download a file.) Extract the files from the download (extracting them to the same folder Odin is in makes things easier). Load the files into Odin - the names make it obvious which file goes into which slot.

Boot the tab to download mode. Connect it to the computer. You should see one of the boxes in the grid at the top of Odin turn yellow and show COM and a number (the number is unimportant). Start Odin. It should flash the ROM to the tab, then the tab should restart the way it was wen it was new.

(There are Odin tutorials with screen shots all over the web.)

androidusernl

Feb 21, 2019
Visit site
Install Odin on your computer. Install the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones on your computer. Download the ROM for your model tab from SamMobile Firmwares. (You;ll have to create a free account to download a file.) Extract the files from the download (extracting them to the same folder Odin is in makes things easier). Load the files into Odin - the names make it obvious which file goes into which slot.

Boot the tab to download mode. Connect it to the computer. You should see one of the boxes in the grid at the top of Odin turn yellow and show COM and a number (the number is unimportant). Start Odin. It should flash the ROM to the tab, then the tab should restart the way it was wen it was new.

(There are Odin tutorials with screen shots all over the web.)

Many stock ROM firmware is only available for premium users only, which is not for free, at Sammobile anyways.