I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7". I recently bought a cable which allows me to plug a usb device to it (still in the post). I would like to connect a keyboard to my tablet through this cable. Some say that it won't work? I am really confused. I do not want to buy a mini keyboard to find that it doesn't work! XD Also, the cable I bought has two USB ports...does that mean I can connect two USB devices to my tablet? Thanks
    04-09-2015 07:02 AM
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

From similar previous enquiries and a quick search it does seem that the Tab 3 7.0 inch model does not have OTG support.

You can download this app and check their website, but you will need any cable connected first it seems, and their website is not currently providing a list.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ostdiagnostics
    Two devices would not work direct from the single port, even with OTG cable support as they would need to draw current.
    That's my understanding of it.
    Have a browse of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 forums, and do a quick search on Google, you may find out more.
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

From similar previous enquiries and a quick search it does seem that the Tab 3 7.0 inch model does not have OTG support.

You can download this app and check their website, but you will need any cable connected first it seems, and their website is not currently providing a list.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ostdiagnostics
    Two devices would not work direct from the single port, even with OTG cable support as they would need to draw current.
    That's my understanding of it.
    Have a browse of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 forums, and do a quick search on Google, you may find out more.
    04-09-2015 08:48 AM