Its a Samsung galaxy tab3, what do I need and where can I buy it
    David Hogg
    04-23-2015 09:09 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if it would be compatible, but you could try an OTG cable (that plugs into the tablet's microUSB port), and connect that to the camera using its USB cable.

Does the camera take SD cards, or is it an older one that only takes Sony's Memory Stick? If it takes SD cards, then you could consider using a microSD card in a fullsize SD adapter in the camera. Then you could simply remove the card from the camera, take out the microSD card, and insert it into the tablet. Then copy all of the photos from the SD card to the tablet's internal storage.
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if it would be compatible, but you could try an OTG cable (that plugs into the tablet's microUSB port), and connect that to the camera using its USB cable.

Does the camera take SD cards, or is it an older one that only takes Sony's Memory Stick? If it takes SD cards, then you could consider using a microSD card in a fullsize SD adapter in the camera. Then you could simply remove the card from the camera, take out the microSD card, and insert it into the tablet. Then copy all of the photos from the SD card to the tablet's internal storage.
    04-23-2015 11:46 AM