After an update a few ago my galaxy tab 3 won't get past the Samsung logo screen. I've tried all the usual stuff.

1. Plug it in to a charger - it starts up get to the Samsung logo screen and stays there. I left it appears to get a full charge.

2. soft reset - gets to the Samsung logo screen and stays there till it runs out of battery.

3. hard reset - using pwr-vlmup-home buttons shows Android screen, shows android on side with warning triangle, shows Samsung logo and stays there.
    I've tried doing the hard reset holding the pwr-vlmup-home buttons and then:
    -keeping them held
    -letting go of all when I see the Galaxy Tab 3 screen.
    -Keeping the volume up button held until I see the Android screen
    -etc

4. Download mode - using pwr-vlmdown-home - does nothing

Help
    07-04-2015 04:48 AM
    After an update a few ago my galaxy tab 3 won't get past the Samsung logo screen. I've tried all the usual stuff.

1. Plug it in to a charger - it starts up get to the Samsung logo screen and stays there. I left it appears to get a full charge.

2. soft reset - gets to the Samsung logo screen and stays there till it runs out of battery.

3. hard reset - using pwr-vlmup-home buttons shows Android screen, shows android on side with warning triangle, shows Samsung logo and stays there.
    I've tried doing the hard reset holding the pwr-vlmup-home buttons and then:
    -keeping them held
    -letting go of all when I see the Galaxy Tab 3 screen.
    -Keeping the volume up button held until I see the Android screen
    -etc

4. Download mode - using pwr-vlmdown-home - does nothing

Help
    Welcome to Android Central!

Give this guide below a try, it should hopefully fix the issue.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...sung-kies.html
    07-04-2015 07:20 AM
    Help!!! I have the same issue but it will not let me 'Force Samsung Emergency Recovering with Samsung Kies' as when I entered model number and serial number it says model cant be initialized???

Dont know what else to do?
    07-05-2015 06:29 AM
    Help!!! I have the same issue but it will not let me 'Force Samsung Emergency Recovering with Samsung Kies' as when I entered model number and serial number it says model cant be initialized???

Dont know what else to do?
    Try using Kies 2 instead of 3.
    07-06-2015 06:48 AM