For some reason this GT3 7.0 has got its Talkback feature turned on.
    To make matters worse, the problem is, I cannot even access or open SETTINGS page by clicking or double clicking or holding down etc. on that icon. Is this some kind of virus ? What is happening?
    Can somebody guide me?

Thanks in anticipation.
    07-04-2015 12:52 PM
    Which Settings icon are you tapping--is it in the App Drawer, or a shortcut on the homescreen? Or the settings button in the Quick Settings swipedown menu?
    07-04-2015 06:09 PM
    Many thanks for the reply and your interest in my problem. (In my query above, I should have said tapping instead of saying clicking.)

I am tapping the shortcut icon on the homescreen. Single-tap on that icon, results in a rectangle appearing around the icon. After this as the lady's voice suggests, I try a double-tap on that icon. The Settings page does not open, no matter how often I try this sequence to open the Settings list.

Based on my experiments on my other tablet, a GTP 8.4, my guess is, I need to open the Settings page, next access the Sound page and then look for TalkBack settings, probably under Accessilbility. Since the Settings page does not open at all, I am not able to find Accessibilty and the TalkBack settings pages.

Thanks again and regards.
    07-04-2015 10:04 PM
    What happens if you long-press the shortcut icon? How about swiping down the notification panel or quick settings panel--is there a settings gear there? Can you tap that without the same thing happening?
    07-05-2015 01:37 AM