I have a Samsung Galaxy Yab 3 7.0 and whenever I try getting on the google servers like google play, google play games, google play books, etc... I get either the "check your connection and try again error," or "unknown issue with google play services message," I've already tried clearing the google play cache, and removing my google play account, but when I tried adding it back it said "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server," I have full bars of Wi-Fi, and my date and time are correct. The only thing I haven't tried is deleting my "hosts" file, but I can't find the "etc" file or the hosts file at all. I have root, but it won't appear. I also haven't tried clearing my google play data because this seems to be a problem with the google servers themselves (or maybe my tab) and my dad's google has all of my purchased apps. What is causing this problem, and can it be fixed, preferably without resetting or clearing data?
    10-11-2015 09:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you have 2-step authentication turned on for your Google account? If so, turn if off temporarily, and see if the tablet can connect.
    10-11-2015 07:20 PM