Why won't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 open?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 won't open this is crucial

Hello guys , I am kind of new here( I am indeed new ) and I am sorry if there is any mistake in my grammar or something.

So here is my problem , I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and recently ( a week ago ) it won't either turn on or charge. I know this is quite a popular problem among Samsung Users and from my research , I have found that some people did manage to fix their problem by

1)Opening the back case and reinstalling the battery.
2)Pressing the power and home button for more than 20 seconds.
3)Pressing various type of button( Volume D + Volume U + Power or something )

I did all of these solutions. I did all of them more than twice yet it is still not working. There was a day when I was just kind of stressed out and I pressed random button which I couldn't remember(while charging but nothing happened) until suddenly the tab started charging again but anyway it lasted for only 5-10 seconds. Just now I pressed the home and volume button more than 5 minutes and the tab started charging BUT it lasted only for a second. What should I do? Should I just keep pressing the buttons until it starts charging or what? I saw people saying that they pressed the button for an hour until the tab started charging again , well I don't know if I should waste my time pressing the button , I mean how if it doesn't work? Any idea?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 won't open this is crucial

It seems like there may be hardware damage to the device. Have you contacted Samsung to see if they can provide a repair service?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC