Can someone help me about my Modoex M8 smart watch?

Mpjbaby917

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Please help me to appear the message and camera to my Modoex M8 smart watch to my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 T210. It says " Please install BT notifier to your remote". I've tried to download all the BT notifier to the google play and still not working. Please help me. I will do appreciate it!

Mine does the same but fb is on the box and it wont connect via wifi only data

90 robah chacha

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
BT Notifier-Solution

A SOLUTION TO PROBLEM WITH USING BT NOTIFIER
I had the same problem with my watch. I couldn't use the remote camera and I was like...Why?..But I now enjoy using my watch for camera, notifications, bt messages and the like...Am going to give a guideline to help you..Follow the steps am going to send to you and you will see it work.

Dixon2045

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I too am experiencing this problem. The watch will connect to my phone but it won't import texts. I have downloaded all software and restarted the watch. Most comments above seem to be unreadable.

Taj Dhammi

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
Download mediatek smartdevice from the playstore....works perfectly.....bt notifier wouldnt work for me either.....

Ive received the M9 smartwatch and it won't show up on bluetooth on my samsung experia m4, download 3 different bt notifiers like mediatek and bt notifier app but nothing works. Please help.

heroofdikhan

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Please help me to appear the message and camera to my Modoex M8 smart watch to my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 T210. It says " Please install BT notifier to your remote". I've tried to download all the BT notifier to the google play and still not working. Please help me. I will do appreciate it!

found this video regarding your issue, i got my dz09 connection fixed using this method hope it helps you too

Jamal87

May 28, 2017
Visit site
1. Go to setting of your watch
2. At the top - quick response code
3. Click
4. Scan code
5. Open link
6. Download app
7. Follow instruction.
Hope, you are happy.

Check visibility of Bluetooth of your watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy