Battery/Charging Issues [Samsung Galaxy Tab 3]

Dom462

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, I'm new to the forum.

I've been having a number of symptoms with my tab 3 10.1 for a few weeks.

First, the charge indicator was obviously incorrect when in use. It would drop to 1% charge, but then last for hours until it died.

Then, sometimes it wouldn't charge, I'd get a red cross in the battery icon. But sometimes ID then manage to get it to charge.

Now, the battery is dead I can't get it to work at all. When I plug it in, the Samsung logo comes up, like it is turning on (even though i have not turned it on) but doesn't get any further than that. No matter how long I leave it it won't charge. I've tried different chargers and resetting but no change.

With this sequence of symptoms I'm thinking the battery may be faulty/dead. Wanted to check on here before I bought one to try. What are your thoughts?

The tablet is just over 2 years old and has had a lot of use. It's on its original battery.

Thanks in advance,
dom462

Shadowpdx

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar problem with my Tab S. Battery won't cross 50 percent charge and the battery drains abnormally fast. Using it plugged in has no effect...still drains fast....been happening for 3 days now...wonder now if it can be serviced and a new battery installed or if the problem is with my charger?

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer