Some Questions For a Soon to Be Owner.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
1. How is the durability? How does it feel in the hand.
2. Is it pocketable? (take photo if you can to show me).
3. Batery life?
4. Performance?
5. Any case recomendations?

nrage23

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
1. Feels solid in the hand. It is better build quality than the Asus Eeepad Transformer I had.
2. Yes it is pocketable in a jacket or jeans with larger pockets.
3. Gets about 7-8 hours with solid use for me.
4. It is faster stock than my Transformer was overclocked to 1.5ghz. I now have my Gtab 7+ clocked at 1.4ghz.
5. I do not use a case.

Reactions: superbleester

klstadt

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I love love love my 7 plus Tab ' switched from iPad to this and am so happy. No freezing or crashing, so fast and totally hassle free streaming of anything. By comparison iPad an ongoing hassle. Battery life suprisingly long and the multitasking is intuitive from day one. One thing though: my Tab arrived before the case I ordered, and the few days that I used it without a case, well I was dropping it all over the place. For me it was just Too thin and light! A generic rubber case from amazon solved the problem. And also- all that dropping my Tab didnt bother it a bit. Build quality proved itself.

techandfixies

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
i got an ultra slim fitted case via aliexpress.com (ten times better than any of those chunky cases you'll find on amazon or ebay)...its basically a replica of the fitted case of ipad I, with the half crease allowing it to be propped up a few inches are to be viewed upright with a keyboard (which i use my bluetooth mac keyboard and it auto connects when bluetooth is on). whenever i turn it off, i put in in airplane mode and that way battery drain stays to a minimum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer