Kies not recognizing firmware version

darren1021

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I just recently got my Tab 7.0 plus. I downloaded and installed Kies. I'm waiting to receive new ICS update when it comes, but Kies is not displaying the Firmware Version of my tablet. I'm concerned that Kies wont give me an update because it doesn't even know what my current Firmware version is. Does anyone out there have experience with this issue?

azharisadig

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Even when you install a new copy of keis you need to update it. Click on help, then check for kies update. Check again, if still could not get your version try uinstalling keis and install it agian. Note that ics is out this week for 6200 version...

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Android Central Forums

darren1021

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Even when you install a new copy of keis you need to update it. Click on help, then check for kies update. Check again, if still could not get your version try uinstalling keis and install it agian. Note that ics is out this week for 6200 version...

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Android Central Forums

I'm pretty sure that I'm using the latest version of Kies. I am using Kies version 2.3.2.12064_9. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Kies, however, it did not fix the problem.

My Tab is a refurbished model though, I'm not sure if that matters. I don't see why it should.

Any other suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1