Verizon model CPU

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know if the Verizon model has the exynos CPU?

I doubt it since exynos doesn't play well with LTE, but you never know.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
It seems they worked out whatever issues they were having with LTE, because it has the exynos. It may also be a slightly updated configuration to fix the issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I might check it out after work.

7.7" seems kinda small though. Gonna have to see what the iPad 3 brings.

$700 off contract! Whoa that's crazy..

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using one because I got a great deal on it. So far, I really like it. The 7.7 form factor is really nice. I used a 7.0+ for a while, and the 7.7 really feels good in the hand. Alot zippier as well.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I might check it out after work.

7.7" seems kinda small though. Gonna have to see what the iPad 3 brings.

$700 off contract! Whoa that's crazy..

They're all the same $699 off contract. It seems to be a set price. But if you work out the numbers and don't plan to use LTE but occasionally, it still pays to do it that way.

That's what I did. Great tablet by the way and the screen is superb and the portability just trumps the IPad. I just find iOS so so boring.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
They're all the same $699 off contract. It seems to be a set price. But if you work out the numbers and don't plan to use LTE but occasionally, it still pays to do it that way.

That's what I did. Great tablet by the way and the screen is superb and the portability just trumps the IPad. I just find iOS so so boring.

I almost bought an LTE iPad. But then I realized that I could get unlimited tethering for my phone and just got a wifi one. Saved way over $200.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk