Galaxy Tab 7 Freezing

Jane Daniels

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
My tablet is continually freezing. :( I have to shut it down and reboot several times a day. Before it freezes it slows down more and more until it won't go at all.
Are there aps that will do this and how can I remove aps that refuse to be deleted by putting them in the bin? After I have put them in the trash, they're still there. How do I search Google Play Store to uninstall them? I am not very computer savvy. :p

Help anyone?.....? :'(

andrewlee_394

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I also have the same/similar issue where my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 will just automatically power-off without warning. This happens about 2 or 3 times a day on average. I also find that the Android OS will not respond, like freeze every so often & I have to force power-off the device & power on again to reset it. Recently (2 1/2 weeks ago) I noticed that after doing normal usage on my Tab phone, when I click the "Home" icon to return to the Home screen (the desktop screen where I have all my Apps shortcuts), all the desktop shortcuts momentarily dissapper & reappear agian and again & when I click on a certain App shortcut, it will not launch. This happens on average 5-6 times a day & I have to force power-off the device again. Here are more details about my android device. I hope someone experienced can point me in the right direction as to why my Apps/OS is so unstable :

Model Number : GT-P6800
Android Version : 3.2
Baseband Version : P6800XXLA1
Kernel Version : 2.6.36-P6800ZSLA2-CL614970
Build Number : HTJ85B.ZSLA2

Are there any free Apps on the Android Market that I can download into my Tab & the software will do a scan & search for any corrupted system files & automatically fix it, or provide suggestions how to fix the problem? This App would be so useful.

Much thanks in advance for all your expert help & advice.

Andrew

ookoo

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
My tablet is continually freezing. :( I have to shut it down and reboot several times a day. Before it freezes it slows down more and more until it won't go at all.
Are there aps that will do this and how can I remove aps that refuse to be deleted by putting them in the bin? After I have put them in the trash, they're still there. How do I search Google Play Store to uninstall them? I am not very computer savvy. :p

Help anyone?.....? :'(

Hi, try sd maid pro and do a system cleaning as well as an app cleaning.
This solved the problem on my tab 7.7

Gesendet von meinem GT-P6800 mit Tapatalk 2

ngula niipele

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy Tab 7 started freezing a month ago and I have no idea how to fix the problem. When it freezes I simply shut it off and on again. However, a few days ago some keys (y and h when rotated in a landscape form and the numbers 4,5,6) have stopped acting. The sad thing is that I have a number pin/password on the device and am now unable to access the phone as I cannot enter the pin/password due to the inactive numbers.

Please help am an on the verge of trashing this thing in the bin.