Galaxy 7 2.0 - problem USB connection - file transfer

Dzilio

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
dear friends,

I'm having trouble in transfering data from the PC to the Tab via USB. Every time I try to do that the following error message appears: "device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected". It only do that when I try to transfer data (mainly mp3 and pdf) to the Micro Sd Card. Every time that the error occurs, almost all the data that already were on the micro sd card are lost.

I tryed everything, but nothing works. Could it be a problem with the sd card itself? (When I use it directly connected to the pc - with the adaptor) no error occurs. But when I try to read it in tab later, again I lost all the files.

Howard H.

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem with a Galaxy 5.0

Try this:

Start with the "USB unplugged" from the Galaxy
Go to Systems | Applications | Development | and make sure USB debugging is "unchecked" and Allow mock locations is "checked".
Then the Player shows up in the file system on your PC.

Hope that works for you.
Howard

rrmcelfresh

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I am having exactly the same problem Attempting to transfer files from my Windows PC to a Samsung Galaxy Tab3. It asllows me to create folders on the Tab3 but when I try to transfer a file it gives me the error 'The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected'. The only reply posted does not make sense!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463