Battery loop on re charge???

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I came home to turn on my tablet and it came up said battery was dead and quickly shut off. No biggie as I plugged it in and left it alone. Now the screen is turning on and off. When on it shows a battery outline with a loading circle, then flashes to a battery with 5 little circles under it, end of battery turns blue then the screen shuts off. Been sitting here for 20-30 min doing the same thing. Did this brick on me? I am running all factory, no root or anything else.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I came home to turn on my tablet and it came up said battery was dead and quickly shut off. No biggie as I plugged it in and left it alone. Now the screen is turning on and off. When on it shows a battery outline with a loading circle, then flashes to a battery with 5 little circles under it, end of battery turns blue then the screen shuts off. Been sitting here for 20-30 min doing the same thing. Did this brick on me? I am running all factory, no root or anything else.

Can you turn the tablet on while it is plugged in? Hopefully you can charge it enough to perhaps perform a factory reset or clearing cache in recovery.

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Something is shot. Was plugged in all day and came home to find it in the same state. Looks like this is a brick that is heading back to the factory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay