Why does my android tablet make odd sounds?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Whenever i start up any app that has sound, i hear a constant beeping noise, i turned off all of sound settings but i get the same result, however, when i start an app that doesnt have any sound whatsoever, like the game sand.box, the sound does not occur.

Whenever i start up any app that has sound, i hear a constant beeping noise, i turned off all of sound settings but i get the same result, however, when i start an app that doesnt have any sound whatsoever, like the game sand.box, the sound does not occur.
If it helps my tablet model is Galaxy Tab A 2016 SM-T580 and series number is R52KC0G4VEP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Duplicate threads merged.

Do you hear this through headphones as well if they're plugged in? Or through Bluetooth speakers/headphones?

Duplicate threads merged.

Do you hear this through headphones as well if they're plugged in? Or through Bluetooth speakers/headphones?

Yes, but it's more silent when it's through headphones, and the sound only occurs if i play something that originally has sound, in-game setting don't affect it either.

And nothing happens on-screen either so images are unprovidable.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How do I enter my tablet into safe mode? Because i've never heard of said safe mode before

Tap on the link I shared-- those are the steps to enter Safe Mode. This will temporarily disable any 3rd party app you installed, as a troubleshooting step to start narrowing down if the problem is caused by something you installed vs something with the system.

Tap on the link I shared-- those are the steps to enter Safe Mode. This will temporarily disable any 3rd party app you installed, as a troubleshooting step to start narrowing down if the problem is caused by something you installed vs something with the system.

Thanks! Safe mode appears to have disabled whatever was making the sound, and fixed it.
Thanks for the help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Great! You can get out of Safe Mode by doing a simple reboot. You can then see if the sound comes back. If it does, then something you installed is still causing the issue -- it can be tedious to figure out which app. Sometimes you just have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12