Help with Rooting Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T355Y

StreekG

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've had some disgusting connectivity issues with my tablet wifi, no matter what i do at home i cannot get a stable connection. I run an Asus tri-band AC3200 router. I've tried everything, changing to static IP address, turning off device scanning, every feature that could interfere i've disabled as per threads i've found online

My last resort is to root the tablet and delete the locked APNs as one Telstra APN i have is reliable but it always defaults to the locked ones which causes my instability.

I am having no luck getting this to work. I've followed a few threads on how to root the system, i've downloaded the right files, used the right programs, however it still bricks my tablet. The first i tried was my current firmware, i had the latest Marshmallow OTA update from Telstra.

I decided maybe i got that wrong when it bricked so i restored the phone to it's original firmware 5.0.2 Lollipop. I downloaded these online. Using the same rootkit for my device, it's still bricked the stupid thing.

Any assistance?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech