Keyboard problem

Alan43

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi

After the most recent update my Tab A has some issues with the third party bluetooth keyboard.

Specifically, at random intervals the space bar returns the cursor to the beginning of the word typed rather than advancing the cursor.

Switched to an old wireless keyboard, same issue. No problems at all if I skip the external keyboard and just use the pop up one

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Gustavo Cantizano

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I have same problem, but cache wiping doesn't help.

My mobile is a samsung s7 with 6.0.1 Marshmellow Android.

I have also tried different external keboard and same problem.

My problem started when I upgraded my old s5 to 6 OS, then reproduced in s6 Edge and now also in my new S7.

My coworker have same problem with his galaxy tab E SM-T560.

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Same problem on my samsung galaxy tab S2, with my original samsung keybord, some times then i press space, it returns to the start of the word, makes a space before the word not after,.. i have to use the on screen keybord for that,......

Rick Stone Android

Oct 27, 2017
Visit site
Same problem. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running 7.0. I have tried several bluetooth keyboards -- same result.

CLUE: The problem does not occur when I pair the keyboard with my Samsung Galaxy j7 smartphone running 7.0.

Any update on this? How do we make sure that this issue is fixed in the next android update.

If it can't be fixed, is there a wired keyboard for tablets tnat will work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze