Have transfer to micro SD and error app!?!

frank david1

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
It's first time exploring a android 5.0 and decide to transfer to my new micro SD, never transfer anything but when I did everything started to be weird some app started to crashes ,I try formated my android and reset factory but nothing still bug app ,also try clear cache of the app or clear data... didn't work.....what should I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? What were you trying to transfer to the SD card, and how were you doing it? The SD card is primarily used for storage of media files (like photos, videos, music). You can't just copy data files from an app to the SD card -- you have to check the settings of that app to see if it can be set to use the SD card as its default storage.

Also, on some devices, you can "Move" an app to the SD card -- but this only moves a portion of the app, not the whole thing. Go to Settings>Apps, select an app, and see if there is a Move to SD button.

frank david1

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
Samsung sm-p550 is the model, maybe I've done shouldn't removed quick off the memory card should go in the menu setting storage and unmounted before it damaged the memory card.....but what Next? How to fix It?

frank david1

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
I even try to put back the files back to system memory where it should thought I was that problem ....I send android files and data also think that SD was corrupt so may as well corrupt system Right?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Lollipop forum to the Tab A forum.

It would still help to know what you tried to move to the SD card, and how you did it.