I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and for about the last 6 months my girlfriend has been able to know who I talk to where I'm going and places I've visited on the inner webs. She told me that somehow our Google accounts have been linked together and she doesn't know what happened. Now I'm not an ***** when it comes to these types of technology but I'm far from a genius at it also. I've checked my Google account and it doesn't show that we are linked. So I'm not sure what's up. I haven't been able to pin point spyware apps or anything like that either although I do know they can hide pretty well. The other day my buddy called me and as my tablet was ringing her phone was ringing as well with my buddy. Now explain that. Lol. Just alot of crazy things have been going on with my tablet that I can't explain. I have a cell phone that's just been singed into my Google account on March 19th that's not mine and then on Find My Phone there's a phone on it that's not mine but is the type of phone my girlfriend used to have. Now I believe I'm being spied on. Even though I'm not cheating or doing anything I should not be it's still aggravating knowing that I don't have a shred of privacy. Can anyone she'd some light on this issue for me. Because frankly I'm ready to throw this device in the river. Thank you

Sent from my SM-T280 using mobile forums
    04-06-2018 11:21 AM
    Have you checked which Google accounts are logged in and synced in the Tablet? Maybe your girlfriend's account is added and that's why tablet things got synced to hers.
    04-06-2018 11:40 AM
    Change your password and don't tell your GF. It sounds like she knows your password and is using Android Device Manager to track you.

Find my phone is clearly showing someone used your account to log into another phone. If she can log into that, she can see your location.
    04-06-2018 11:56 AM
    Change your password and don't tell your GF. It sounds like she knows your password and is using Android Device Manager to track you.

Find my phone is clearly showing someone used your account to log into another phone. If she can log into that, she can see your location.
    What exactly is the Android Device Manager and is it possible for me to be able to check that somewhere. But see not only is she able to track me but how is she able to see my text, facebook messages, Web history and things like that. Also how are my phone calls going through to her phone as they are ringing into mine. My phone ranget and I saw her phone ringing with the same number. She said what the hell how is that happening. I didn't even feed into that. I let it go
    04-06-2018 12:05 PM
    How do i check which Google accounts are logged in and synced to my tablet. The crazy thing is, I've done factory resets numerous amounts of times and she still has access!!!
    04-06-2018 12:06 PM
    Have you checked which Google accounts are logged in and synced in the Tablet? Maybe your girlfriend's account is added and that's why tablet things got synced to hers.
    How do i check which Google accounts are logged in and synced to my tablet. The crazy thing is, I've done factory resets numerous amounts of times and she still has access!!!
    04-06-2018 12:07 PM
    How do i check which Google accounts are logged in and synced to my tablet.
    You don't, you check which devices are signed into your Google account. Nothing is signed into your tablet.

The crazy thing is, I've done factory resets numerous amounts of times and she still has access!!!
    Resets but leaving the same Google account login and password. Change them. (It sounds more to me like a cloned phone, but that's still someone spying on you, and changing your Google account password would prevent that. Get a password app [I use KeePass on my PC - it gives longer passwords, but it's linked to the Keepass2Android app on my phone, so I can access the same passwords there] and generate a long [20 character] mixed-case alphanumeric password.
    04-06-2018 12:44 PM
    You don't, you check which devices are signed into your Google account. Nothing is signed into your tablet.

Resets but leaving the same Google account login and password. Change them. (It sounds more to me like a cloned phone, but that's still someone spying on you, and changing your Google account password would prevent that. Get a password app [I use KeePass on my PC - it gives longer passwords, but it's linked to the Keepass2Android app on my phone, so I can access the same passwords there] and generate a long [20 character] mixed-case alphanumeric password.
    I know this sounds crazy but I've changed my password so many times I'm running out of ideas for passwords. I'm literally to the pull my hair out point of all this. How are my phone calls coming in on her phone though. Like all my stuff goes into there own little folder. And if we are synced somehow then wouldn't I be getting her stuff as well. Makes sense to me that it would
    04-06-2018 01:04 PM
    You're certain that you didn't sign into your Google account on her device?
    04-06-2018 01:34 PM
    Go to any Google site on your computer browser, make sure you're logged into your account, and click on your account avatar at the upper right. Click My Account, then Device Activity (under the Sign-in & Security heading), then Review Devices. If you don't recognize any devices there, click it and then click Remove.

Does your girlfriend know your password? If you want absolute privacy, change your password, and make sure 2-step authentication is set up.

I merged your two duplicate threads.
    Itsa_Me_Mario likes this.
    04-06-2018 02:14 PM