I have a GTab 8.9 that I mainly use for some web surfing at night and reading the newspaper in the mornings. All my pics and music are stored on the cloud (G Music) and I really never use the rear camera. The Nexus7 caught my interest since it's pure google, quad-core, high res screen and only $300 new. The main issue is the size. I'm concerned the 7 inch will be too small when compared to the 8.9 of the GTab. Also, I've been optimistic about ICS on the GTab in hopes that it'll fix the laggy-ness of Honeycomb.

What are your guys thoughts? Should I sell the GTab for the Nexus7 ... or just wait until ICS comes out at the end of this month?
    07-17-2012 01:32 PM
    ICS won't be as smooth as JB. I had ICS on my Galaxy Tab and still isn't close to a JB Nexus. Go to walmart and play with the Kindle FIre on display to get a feel for the size. THe difference isn't too bad if you give it a shot
    07-19-2012 08:37 PM
    Unless you intend to start gaming or consuming huge chunks of Google content (magazines, music, etc) there is no need to get a N7.
    07-21-2012 10:45 AM
    I would think twice about though.
    01-15-2015 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD