micro sd card and music and pics

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So I got the galaxy tab pro 10.1 for fathers day... loved it... I put a SanDisk 64gb micro sd card and proceeded to move pics and music to the card in order to free up some space and now I can't see my pics and music wont play I have to go to the SanDisk app in order to here my music. Is there a setting somewhere? or am I stuck until Samsung, google or SanDisk upgrades their system??

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The Play music app reads my 16GB card. Let me see if I can get some additional help for you.

Did you sync your music with the Play Music manager?

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Could that music be copyright protected? If that's the case that could be your problem why it won't play on both. Also try to move 1 song from the sd card storage to the device or emulated sd under MUSIC folder.

Posted via Android Central App

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about the copyright I downloaded some songs from a music downloader and the music plays fine on the stock "play music" app.. its when I move them to the sd card that I can't seem to play or see my pics and videos. The song titles are there they just wont play unless I go to the SanDisk app. And through the SanDisk app I can only play one song at a time.

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Make a backup of your sd card and then format the card from the tablets menu. Move pics and music back to sd card and try opening or playing the music. I never had any issues with my sd card. That is where my music, pics, manuals for work, office docs, etc; are stored and never had any issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs