WiFi issue since recent update

Alaingioo

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Since the recent update my tab pro 10.1 does not recognize any wifi networks whatsoever. No networks it previously connected to nor networks that definetely should be in reach, nothing shows up anymore! I have tried rebooting my device which doesn't change anything. Also I have tried to use the "Factory data reset" which completely resets the whole tablet. In this case I can connect to available Wifi networks in the setup wizard (no problems) but after this has finished the wifi connection is lost as soon as I lose signal of the innitial network. After turning off and on the wifi it doesn't find any networks anymore.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem of maybe has any idea what's going on?

Thanks so much in advance!

MTH1234

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I figured out a solution
1. Go into WiFi in settings and turn on WiFi
2. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and click advanced
3. Make sure you have WiFi turned on and toggle the setting that says "Passpoint" so it is turned off and you should be able to connect to WiFi again

Your welcome :)

Marty Butler

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem, I took it to the Geek Squad and they said send it back to Samsung. Out of warrantee for a month but they let me send it back on them. They changed the charging station and it worked for a few minutes. System restore and I could not get any wifi signal. So I called and complained again and I am waiting for it to come back from Samsung, hope the fixed it this time. I will not update so soon.
It sucks,
Marty

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I went through this for months, and all Samsung could do was have me send it in for repairs. I knew it had to have something to do with software because it would connect after a fresh reset but I would lose connection shortly after. Do you know how it gets turned on in the first place? I don't think I ever turned it on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad