How can I fix Unfortunately, you tube has stopped message on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM -T520?

A

AC Question

Unfortunately, you tube has stopped message on samsung galaxy tab pro SM -T520

I reset it 3 times soft and hard re-set, with no sucess,
I get this message in hangouts "hot Chickss wont to talk to you"
I believe it is the Hangouts app that could be messing it.
Is there a way to just remove the hangouts app.
I went into mu Application manager and Default application setting but can find any
programs or apps listed there.
Please advice,
Thanks
Mike

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately, you tube has stopped message on samsung galaxy tab pro SM -T520

Welcome to Android Central! If you're getting unwanted messages in Hangouts, it's probably not Hangouts that's causing problems--it's more likely that some kind of malware was installed that is also communicating via Hangouts.

If you can't uninstall Hangouts, you can always Disable it by going to the App Manager, selecting Hangouts, and tapping Disable. But again, this may not solve the problem.

Does the problem persist in Safe Mode? The steps for the Tab 4 should work for the Tab Pro: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11558

mpapali

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately, you tube has stopped message on samsung galaxy tab pro SM -T520

Yes I did trythe Safe mode and still wont go away.
Once I boot it up even in safe mode the mssg "Unfortunately, Settingd has stopped.
I think it is a virus.
Thanks
Mike

mpapali

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi B.Diddy,
I did not know that we could use KIES to format and install Kies,
I will try it out,
Thnaks
Mike

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Kies can help manually update the device, if one is available. I was under the impression that you could also reinstall the current firmware with it. Is it not connecting, or not allowing you to reinstall?

Your other option is with Odin, as mentioned above.