I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab 10.1, and have had movies, documents, and more loaded onto a 64 GB Class 10 Samsung MicroSD card. All of a sudden, I can't access anything on the card from the tablet. The SD card works on my PC, and am able to write to it just fine. Put the card back into the tablet, and still nothing. Under Storage, and SD card, 'Mount SD card' is grayed out.

I also formatted another Micro SD card on my PC (Same one as above), and still not accessible by the tablet.

Is my card reader dead?

I tried the SD KitKat Fixer, which just says 'Failed'. Soft reset is no help, I haven't done a hard reset...yet.

I have a flight soon, and need some entertainment.
    Thanks for any assistance.
    07-16-2016 08:06 PM
    Welcome back! I'd guess that something is wrong with the SD reader. Use a can of compressed air to blow the slot out, in case there's any debris in there.

Before trying a factory reset, try wiping the cache first. Follow the steps in this link, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now. SAMSUNG T320 Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 WiFi - How to Hard Reset my phone - HardReset.info

Hope you have a safe flight!
    07-17-2016 08:02 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions, but neither one has remedied the issue. I'll just have to load a few movies and videos into the device storage.

Time to choose wisely...

I'll try a hard reset after I return home, and before buying another tablet. Looks like a good reason to upgrade!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-18-2016 04:35 PM