How to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

Steve ThePenguin

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I read that a couple of days ago and the main question I have is what is the latest file to download to root the SM-T9000ZKCXAR. I asked because I saw some posts online in other support forums with issues or confusion on the file to use.Some say use the smp900 file and others say that caused issue on the T900. Other says that the smt900 files link doesn't work. Anyone root their SM-T900 and what file did you use and where did you download it?

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
How do you like it now that it is rooted? I am looking at getting a tablet, and have though about picking up the Tab S 10.5, but this is only like $50 dollars more right now. I assume that means there is a new one on the way in the near future, but seems like a viable option.

Kevin Rosa

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

Do you think its possible for you to send me the stock rom so that i can restore it to factory settings. I am having trouble finding it. Thanks for any help you may provide.

Kevin Rosa

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
im bout to try again useing the smt900 files from link on this site yes ive tried this allready but this time im gonna use older version of odin the they said to use in this link also with a non generic cable to connect to p.c..also i wiped cach partion via stock recovery first...wish meluck..but if i fail and brick its all good cause i got the recovery image allready ..and ready to flash back to stock like ive done 5 times allready...anybody out there find anything thats working yet plz mess me..and if this works for me ill def.post back to help people..plz return the favor i have several devices and wont stop till all are rooted!!

Can You send me the stock rom please it would be greatly appreciated. I cant seem to find it.

gcabroad

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi I need the stock firmware for the sm t900 as well. I can't find it anywhere. Could you please send it to me too?

Posted via the Android Central App