ipod question

hungryhippo69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
if I connect my ipod to the tablet, can I add music/movies to it? of course I will need an app to manage the transfer and since itunes is not available for android, how can I achieve this?

i had a tab pro 10.1 which was faulty so I returned it. am thinking about the 12.2 now (for multiple reasons) but I would really like to know the ipod question first.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Highly highly doubtful. The easiest way to transfer your iTunes library would be to install the Google Music Manager on your computer (that has your iTunes library on it), and upload the entire library to your Google Music Library in the cloud. Once it's there, you can then stream the music using the Google Play Music app, or temporarily download tracks to your device.

hungryhippo69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. but I'm trying to add songs to my ipod from my tablet, without pc intervention. might have to ditch the ipod and get another music player without the restrictions of apple :(

RockoB8

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
You would probably have to put the music on your computer. I don't think there's any way of getting music from an android tablet on an iPod. The only way I see it being possible is if you put the music on your PC port it to MP3 if that has to be done and then move it over to your tablet. That's all I can think of though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance