I opted for the Tab Pro 12.2 but still want to use S Note for writing. I'm looking to find out about what styli are compatible with the device. I'm thinking after market because the Samsung OEM S Pen is to small. Any suggestions? The Samsung support folks couldn't (wouldn't) give me an answer.
    01-03-2015 08:58 AM
    S Note was included on the Tab Pro. S Note has the option of using either S Pen or Finger.

What I want to know is whether or not I can buy an S Pen and use with S Note on a tablet that has S Note pre-installed. It's amazing how difficult is has been to get that question answered.
    01-03-2015 01:21 PM
    S Note was included on the Tab Pro. S Note has the option of using either S Pen or Finger.

What I want to know is whether or not I can buy an S Pen and use with S Note on a tablet that has S Note pre-installed. It's amazing how difficult is has been to get that question answered.

FWIW I tried using the S-pen from my Galaxy Note 3 on my Tab Pro and it failed to work. Next time I'm in Best Buy I may try it out using the demo models of the Tab Pro and Note Pro they have on display to see what happens.
    01-06-2015 02:38 PM
    The Tab Pro doesn't have a wacom digitizer so it won't work with the S-pen. You could get a standard stylus that works with any capacitive screen off amazon for a couple of quid but to be honest they aren't much better than a finger for writing with. If you want to make full use of the hand writing and note taking abilities of S-note then you need one of Samsung's Note products.
    01-08-2015 06:41 AM