Crackling/Popping sound coming from my galaxy tab pro's speaker when playing games and videos. HELP!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What I'm trying to find out is if any 3rd party app you installed is causing this problem. Glitches can come in all shapes and sizes (and sounds), so Safe Mode is an easy way to narrow things down. If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, then something you installed is probably causing the issue. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's probably an issue with the firmware or hardware.

krabbster

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I did a hard reset on my tablet again. My first download is spotify and so far so good with no popping sound. I am going to install games now and find what causing the sound. Thanks for all the help. I will update you guys the result. Thanks again.

krabbster

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
so i think i found the problem. B.Diddy was right. Its one of the apps i downloaded. The hard part is i couldnt find that stupid app. I factory reset my tablet and install spotify asap. The popping/distortion is gone. I think it might be one of the samsung apps thats causing the sound. I am still not sure because the popping sound just came up randomly. Its hard to find this stupid app lol.

Readman

Jan 30, 2018
Visit site
I had a simaler problem on my moto g the speakers wear messing up so in the sound options i changed the equalizer for all sounds to have less bass and more vocals and it fixed it

Posted via the Android Central App

Hi my tablet has cracking sound on speaker on back help me samsung galxey tab e 9.6

Last edited by a moderator:

Lori Mcclure2

Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi my tablet has cracking sound on speaker on back help me samsung galxey tab e 9.6

Hubby bought a tab a 10.1 back in august for me, after a couple weeks i heard the popping/crackling noise from the speakers too. I took it back to Best Buy and they sent it for repair. Meanwhile, Costco had them on sale and we bought one for him. It has the same problem. Geek squad rep searched and told me that it is a common issue with them. I am sending the 2nd one back to Samsung to be replaced. It is apparently a manufacturing defect and should be fixed or replaced.
I love my tablet, but really dont like that they continue to sell defective products.

Rangsina Timung

Nov 13, 2018
Visit site
It hears on all other speaker too.

I tried the safe mode but not solved it. I started hearing the sound this morning while ringing the alarm. I then heard an usuall sounds crackling it like suppose to blast the speaker.

It's really annoying. Please help is there any other way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech