Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4: bluetooth question

parneyalbright

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I am a new Android tablet user, having spent almost 20 years in the blackberry ecosystem. On my 8.4 tablet, in order to connect to a previously paired external speaker it seems that I need to first turn on the speaker, then go to the tablet amd manually connect. When I want to return the audio to the tablet, I need to turn off the speaker and then manually disconnect the tablet.

On my blackberry it was and is much simpler. If I wanted to have the audio feed go to the previously paired external speaker all I had to do was turn the speaker on. When I want the audio feed to return to the bberry all I need to do is turn the speaker off.

What am I missing with regard to the tablet--speaker connection?

Posted via Android Central App

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Once the device has been previously paired the connection sequence is as follows: switch on Bluetooth on your tablet. Power on the Bluetooth device, it should then connect automatically. When you are finished, turn the Bluetooth device off. Audio should automatically start coming from your tablet. I have just confirmed this with my tablet and a set of bluetooth headphones.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy iPhone killer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz