Matching Wallpapers

Motorcop30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I'm new to the tablet just yesterday, but one of the many reasons I chose this tablet (Pro 8.4) is the amazing screen. Wallpapers are important to me, so that was one of the first things I fiddled with. Seems if you long press on the home screen, it gives you the option to set the wallpaper to the lock screen, home screen, or both the lock screen and home screen as three separate options. I started setting the home screen from my Gallery app, but then discovered the long press on the home screen. If you choose to set both the lock and home screens, and then crop it to fit, it looks great!

I hope this helps and I understood correctly. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-T320 using AC Forums mobile app

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I'm new to the tablet just yesterday, but one of the many reasons I chose this tablet (Pro 8.4) is the amazing screen. Wallpapers are important to me, so that was one of the first things I fiddled with. Seems if you long press on the home screen, it gives you the option to set the wallpaper to the lock screen, home screen, or both the lock screen and home screen as three separate options. I started setting the home screen from my Gallery app, but then discovered the long press on the home screen. If you choose to set both the lock and home screens, and then crop it to fit, it looks great!

I hope this helps and I understood correctly. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-T320 using AC Forums mobile app

Well, there's also the option to set both at the same time in the settings, but the wallpaper on both the home screen and the lockscreen never quite match up. It's always a little off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12