Apps/Games to SD card

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone how are you all doing? Ok now I haven't own this tablet yet because I'm torn between iPad Air and this.. I love the look of this.. look so amazing, but 16GB doesn't cut it out for me. I was wondering if anyone who own this are able to move apps and games to micro SD card? Because I own Note 2 and after 4.3 update, I was able to move games and apps to the SD card... was wondering since this on 4.4 KitKat version?

elektrobix

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm running kitkat on this tab and have moved my big apps and games to sd card (real racing is huge and was the first one I moved!) my photos and Google play movies are all on sd card too.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Rick Garza

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm running kitkat on this tab and have moved my big apps and games to sd card (real racing is huge and was the first one I moved!) my photos and Google play movies are all on sd card too.

How are you doing that. Are you rooted? If not, what app are you using?

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
You can save movies and music purchased from google play on the SD card. Kit kat brings the ability to save movies to the SD card.

Can anyone confirm or explain this further? Internet searches confirm that google music can now be saved to an SD card, but I failed to find any confirmation regarding movies. Google Play help plainly states: "Once a video has been saved, it’s stored in your device's local storage and cannot be moved to an SD card or other external storage."

Yowdroid

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
In Google Play Movies under settings you can specify to download movies to the SD card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz