Slow to wake

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else is experiencing slow wake up time? Every time I wake my tablet it takes several seconds to wake up. I'm afraid to say it's almost as bad as my note 2. Why oh why?

Posted via Android Central App

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I just bought it and what update you talking about? I may have to check for update. Which latest version is it suppose to be on?

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
There has been no software update for this device since launch.

Mine has a second to 1.5 second delay when pressing the power button. Not a big deal to me.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I just bought it and what update you talking about? I may have to check for update. Which latest version is it suppose to be on?

usually every android tab need to have a factory reset at an interval of 6 months . we are installing many apps and games daily, all the cache and data are stored in the tab so this can make it slower .clearing data and cache from recovery will do the trick, you can also use helium app to backup the data

mattskr

May 6, 2013
Visit site
usually every android tab need to have a factory reset at an interval of 6 months . we are installing many apps and games daily, all the cache and data are stored in the tab so this can make it slower .clearing data and cache from recovery will do the trick, you can also use helium app to backup the data

What are you talking about? I have never had to factory reset any of my Android devices and have never had a problem with a slower device. Then again, I certainly am not installing "many apps and games daily".

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
It seems that they do suffer speed wise after months of use with many apps being installed/deleted etc. I know my old galaxy player was/is slower than all hell after a couple of years.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
What are you talking about? I have never had to factory reset any of my Android devices and have never had a problem with a slower device. Then again, I certainly am not installing "many apps and games daily".

some apps may have bugs or some malware, which slows down the phone