Could not do normal boot odin mode

itsmejullian

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
My phone is missing its firmware. I have tried flashing a custom ROM in it but to no avail. The error message says "Complete (Write) operation failed. How do I recover my phone? Thanks for the help!

Prashant Kumar20

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
Pressing volume down key instead of volume up (to cancel custom rom install and restart) didn't work for me. I'm using Samsung galaxy grand duos.
Is there any other way to resolve this issue?

pool4eva

May 6, 2017
Visit site
after accidentally updating my note 4, its stuck on could not boot normal. sometimes it wont boot up at all and i have to pull battery out. Volume down key instead of up wont work for me either. Any other way to fix this? looks like the note 4 is a brick now.

ThePCExpertForum

Jul 14, 2017
Visit site
Someone please help! i am using samsung galaxy tab 4, and i am stock on bootloader. When i try to reboot my tab is keeping stay on this screen. My screen look like this:

Could not do normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-T33ONU
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offiicial
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE
UDC START

I got this screen after i try to download TWRM(Team Win). I flashed the TWRM .zip file with flashify, then i reboot my taband this screen appear, when i try to reboot it, it redirect me back to this screen.
PLEASE HELP, IF SOMEONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME. SOMEONE HOO HAD A TAB AND GET THE SAME SCREEN PREFERBLY. THANKS!:'(

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Are you attempting to root your Tab 4 or do you just want to re-flash the stock ROM? You don't need a custom Recovery to flash a stock ROM so TWRP isn't necessary. (a third-party Recovery is only needed if you're rooting and/or installing a custom ROM).

Someone please help! i am using samsung galaxy tab 4, and i am stock on bootloader. When i try to reboot my tab is keeping stay on this screen. My screen look like this:

Could not do normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-T33ONU
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offiicial
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE
UDC START

I got this screen after i try to download TWRM(Team Win). I flashed the TWRM .zip file with flashify, then i reboot my taband this screen appear, when i try to reboot it, it redirect me back to this screen.
PLEASE HELP, IF SOMEONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME. SOMEONE HOO HAD A TAB AND GET THE SAME SCREEN PREFERBLY. THANKS!:'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac