Does anyone know of a case for the GTP 8.4 that hold it propped up in Portrait mode? I read a lot more than I would ever watch movies on such a small screen. It would be nice to have a case that actually holds it propped in the orientation is was obviously intended to be used in.
    07-01-2014 01:45 PM
    I hold my Tab 8.4" by hand most of the time or place a small object under the top end to prop it up. I have a small juggling ball I picked up free at some convention and it works perfectly when I want to use it. I prefer a thin light case rather than a larger heavier one that would allow the Tab to rotate to a portrait position.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    07-01-2014 09:52 PM
    Yeah, I prefer a thin, light case, too. I'm just hoping to find a thin, light case that has a kickstand or something...
    07-01-2014 10:35 PM
    Ok, I can't read the fonts on Web pages I view on this tablet. There isn't an option for controlling zoom, or not controlling, as is on HTC devices AND he fonts don't reacale anyway so it is a wasted purchase AND a mistake, on my part. I'm now holding out for an update or that new Nexus 9 from HTC, in the fall. I don't think that Koreans and the Taiwanese work well at all so no FRAND agreement is in the future. Money always trumps services, also.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-03-2014 03:32 PM
    Ok, I can't read the fonts on Web pages I view on this tablet. There isn't an option for controlling zoom, or not controlling, as is on HTC devices AND he fonts don't reacale anyway so it is a wasted purchase AND a mistake, on my part. I'm now holding out for an update or that new Nexus 9 from HTC, in the fall. I don't think that Koreans and the Taiwanese work well at all so no FRAND agreement is in the future. Money always trumps services, also.

Posted via Android Central App
    I use the Internet browser (not Chrome) on mine, and I pinch-to-zoom to expand pages all the time - which definitely makes the font bigger or smaller.

That said, there are websites that automatically redirect me to a "mobile" version of their site, and a lot of those can't be resized. But, they almost always have a "Full site" link at the bottom. I click to go to the full site and then I'm back to being able to pinch-to-zoom.
    07-03-2014 03:37 PM
    Yeah, I prefer a thin, light case, too. I'm just hoping to find a thin, light case that has a kickstand or something...
    I bought the moko case on Amazon. It allows you to rotate the tab and prop it up in portrait or landscape modes.

Cheers,
    Rich
    StuartV likes this.
    07-12-2014 11:44 PM