Charging time

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if some of you could share some information about the time it takes to charge your device, to check whether I have a problem or not.

The tablet has been plugged for more than two hours now and my battery went from 1% to 35%. I'm using a 2A charger.

Thanks for the help!

Posted via Android Central App

hisanoah

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
My nexus 7 2013 and nexus 4 takes a little over 3 hours to charge from 10% to full charge using 1.5A charger. Which tablet are you using?

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 7 2013 and nexus 4 takes a little over 3 hours to charge from 10% to full charge using 1.5A charger. Which tablet are you using?

Thanks for the info. I'm using a galaxy tab pro 8.4. I'm much slower than you are, although I'm not sure about the respective battery capacities.

hello_world_c

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I'm using a galaxy tab pro 8.4. I'm much slower than you are, although I'm not sure about the respective battery capacities.

Do you use 'a' 2A charger or 'the' 2A charger? Only the original charger charges my tab pro 8.4 fast, none of the many other chargers does. With the OEM charger, I think I charge about 50% in 2h.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have the OEM charger anymore, so that could be a reason. I'll see if I can purchase another one somehow.

Do you use 'a' 2A charger or 'the' 2A charger? Only the original charger charges my tab pro 8.4 fast, none of the many other chargers does. With the OEM charger, I think I charge about 50% in 2h.

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
the OEM charger is 5.3V ---2A
You might have the battery issue a lot of people with the pro 8.4 have. I've been dealing with it for last few days and its very aggravating. I've tried many 'fixes' and am living with a 2-4 hour charge time depending on the occurrence. Sometime I have to reboot or reconnect charger for it to start charging again. It used to charge in an hour or less from 15% to 100%. I've used a 1.5 before but it does take a little longer, and with those now, it takes 8+ hours.. One time it took 16hours

I used to love this tablet, now it's a ball and chain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power