YouTube app question and also about Multi User

Mipial

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I have had my Tab Pro for 2 days now. I'm very happy with it, but there are a couple of problems.

First: YouTube app: The video would pause with the audio still playing after a few seconds, the only way would be to move the seeking bar and that would only last a few more seconds. I researched and found it's a common problem in Samsung devices and someone mentioned that disabling ANT+ seemed to solve it. I disabled ANT+ and it went away, but whenever I go to fullscreen I lose all video controls: tapping the screen will not pause the video, nor bring up the seeking bar or even the icon to exit fullscreen. The status bar of the tablet still shows up, though, and the hardware buttons still do their task while YouTube is on fullscreen.

Second: Multi User: I set up a second user for my wife. Upon logging in, it showed up as a new install. I installed a few apps, including Facebook or Skype, but these two would not load (error message). Going back to my session, they are still working. Are they incompatible with multi user?

Thanks for the feedback.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I also don't have seek controls or Play/Pause when in full screen Youtube app on my Tab Pro 8.4.

I didn't disable anything and it happened with a recent Youtube update from the Play Store. Anyone else know of a fix?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel