New Tab Pro 8.4 Owner

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I got a tab pro for Christmas, because of its stellar price at best buy. So far I haven't done too much with it, just thrown on Google Now Launcher. You guys all running Touch wiz still? What about cases? Hoping for a little input on my new Tab. Merry Christmas all!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello, same here. Got via Best Buy for Christmas, wife and I both. Already loaded Nova Launcher, love it on my Note 3 and now here. Here's the case I got my wife, will order for myself tomorrow :

Moko Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 Android Tablet, PINK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep. WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYPNEZ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4147861

Merry Christmas!

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have this one and really like it, definitely has a nice feel to the material. Auto wake/sleep when you open/close the flap as well:

Robot Check

That Fintie case looks pretty good. I have the Moko mentioned above and like it as it has a metal magnetic closure that helps ensure the flap doesn't open. Does the Fintie have this as well or just the magnets in the case that turn the tablet off and on?

I am looking to buy a second as a back up but will wait for a while noticed the prices went up the past month probably because of the huge clearance sales on the tablet. I got mine in November for $8.99 and its now $16.99

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
That Fintie case looks pretty good. I have the Moko mentioned above and like it as it has a metal magnetic closure that helps ensure the flap doesn't open. Does the Fintie have this as well or just the magnets in the case that turn the tablet off and on?

I am looking to buy a second as a back up but will wait for a while noticed the prices went up the past month probably because of the huge clearance sales on the tablet. I got mine in November for $8.99 and its now $16.99

Just the magnets, there's not a locking mechanism of any sort. The magnets are strong enough that you do feel some resistance when you open the flap, and enough strength that if you hold it upside down the flap stays shut.

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I ended up getting the Pellem Ultra Slim case from amazon. Not the greatest build quality, but not bad either. There's little magnets that shut the case, and it has auto on/off too. Pretty nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon