Is everyone out of stock on the Tab Pro 8.4, want to buy one but can't find one ????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Wanting to purchase the Tab Pro 8.4 but can't find anywhere to buy one,,,, everyone is out of stock,,,, Best Buy has them in sale for only $199.00 right now but are all sold out.

Amazon, and all the other big sellers are out of stock as well,,,,, and even Samsung is out of stock.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Davyo

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has them for $299 on line today. Maybe you can call a store a store and ask them to order for you for $199. Worth a try.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy has them for $299 on line today. Maybe you can call a store a store and ask them to order for you for $199. Worth a try.

Thanks,,,,, but I already called Best Buy stores and their corporate offices,,,,,,, no $199.99 deal anymore and still not in stock anywhere.

But, the good news is I just picked up one, in black, which is the color I wanted,,,,, got it off a guy that had a brand new sealed one on Craigslist with the Best Buy receipt included, he purchased it on Black Friday and never opened it (met up with the seller at a local Starbucks).

Paid $220.00 for it which is about the same $199.99 price BB would have been With tax.

It's brand, works perfectly and I'm typing this post on it right now.

So,,, it all worked out great.

Cheers
Davyo

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Manufacturing of the tab pro was stopped by samsung when the tab s was released. Everyone will be out of stock because retailers will just be selling what they have left. I wouldn't advise getting a tab s 8.4 though, i bought one and sold it within two weeks because the battery life was the worst ive ever seen on a tablet

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Got mine a few days ago at BB for 199.
Enjoy it a ton. Clearer and Sharper images than the Tab S 8.4.
I have the Tab S 10.5 and I am trying to sell it and buy the Tab Pro 10.1, I like the Pro Tablets that much. I also have the 12.2 Pro.
You can't find a more natural screen in almost any tablet or laptop compared to what Samsung did in the Pro line.
As for the battery my old 2013 Notes 10.1 was beyond bad. The battery in the 8.4 seems just fine to me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon