Pre-Order Tigerdirect

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone pre-order through Tigerdirect for this or any other item? I'd like to go with the for the tax free and free case, but I've never shopped with them before. I'd prefer not to get burned.

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone pre-order through Tigerdirect for this or any other item? I'd like to go with the for the tax free and free case, but I've never shopped with them before. I'd prefer not to get burned.

Tiger Direct is a reputable company.

There other other reputable websites you can consider, in order to get free shipping and tax-free:

for example:
B&H Photo of New York City(my #1 favourite place)
Audio & Video Center of Southern California)
Circuit City (operated by Tiger Direct)

blujay40

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I have ordered a LOT of things via Tiger Direct and never had a problem, but I preordered from Sears to get the 100,000 shop your way reward points (100.00) plus the free case.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Newegg is tax free unless you live in jersey CA or any state that requires on online purchases .

I used to buy alot from Newegg, but eventually got annoyed with every order being delayed because they wanted to call me and verify the purchases. Pre-ordered through BB and called it a day.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I used to buy alot from Newegg, but eventually got annoyed with every order being delayed because they wanted to call me and verify the purchases. Pre-ordered through BB and called it a day.
I would of ordered this on Newegg since it is tax free and have free 2 day shipping with shoprunners through my Amex card if they sold the 32gb model