2 inch difference.....

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Depends on how you use it.

I use my note 12" for work
my generic 10" for reading books (it is pretty useless otherwise actually)
and my Nexus 7 was a pretty all purpose and easily portable tablet. mostly games and surfing but like I said it was an all purpose deal...

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Depends on how you use it.

I use my note 12" for work
my generic 10" for reading books (it is pretty useless otherwise actually)
and my Nexus 7 was a pretty all purpose and easily portable tablet. mostly games and surfing but like I said it was an all purpose deal...

Mostly Reading a few books, Netflix and etc

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind 10.5 has 8 cores and 8.4 has quad. I opted for the 10.5 and it's deff a big difference in just how it looks. I plan to use it more business as well so typing is huge for me. You would be happy with the 8.4 for reading and Netflix I believe.

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind 10.5 has 8 cores and 8.4 has quad. I opted for the 10.5 and it's deff a big difference in just how it looks. I plan to use it more business as well so typing is huge for me. You would be happy with the 8.4 for reading and Netflix I believe.

Posted via Android Central App

Na the 8.4 has the same octa core cpu setup

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I went from an 8.4 to the 10.5. The size is really nice. Still thin and light but the screen just seems better. Bigger targets to tap, keyboard is really easy to type on too. I love the 8.4 size too though, but in a world where my Nexus 5 is 5 inches, I find a better use case for a 10-inch tablet and plan to use that as kind of a laptop replacement too.

GIkari

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Depends on your main use case, at least that is how I look at it. I an a video / movie enthusiast so the 10.5 is what I would choose.

Think about how you are going to use it and them decide if more screen real estate outweighs it being "less portable."

Posted from my Nexus 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante