Have the Tab S 10.5, ask me anything!

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Title says it all. If anyone else has one, might as well be here to answer any questions for anyone. I have the 32gb Bronze version.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I can also answer any questions if you have them. So far the screen is incredible, device is snappy, the new MIO wifi antenna works great I'm noticing faster speeds already. I am testing now how big of a file can be moved to the SD card, say like a game 1 gb. I am really enjoying the new size and feel of the tablet.

Posted via Android Central App

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I tested this out the other night.. I downloaded madden 25 and fifa 14, one under a gig and one over a gig. I was able to move them to the ex sd card completely in 2 steps. I had to go to app manager and move to ex sd card and that moved the cache data part. I then located in SD the file under android the oob game files and copied those to my ex SD. I was able to do this and then unmount the card and the app had a grayed out icon that said on the SD. The downside to this was the game would. On play off the ex sd card, I would get the message downloading resource. So it's possible to save your game on the sd card but if you want to play it has to be put back on internal memory.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I love the tablet. It is so light. I've been reading magazines on it and its just great. The reviews are right about the screen, its the best one I've ever seen. I was using a Tab 8.4 before but wanted something larger and the size is perfect.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I work samsung sales and marketing and our ears are open to the feedback. I have also spent the last few days in BestBuy stores watching the responses of people to them. It has been very good and people are loving them as they should.
I also recommend u try out power saving modes Grey scale option for reading, also ultra power saving mode for over night.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I work samsung sales and marketing and our ears are open to the feedback. I have also spent the last few days in BestBuy stores watching the responses of people to them. It has been very good and people are loving them as they should.
I also recommend u try out power saving modes Grey scale option for reading, also ultra power saving mode for over night.

my only complaint was that Best Buy didn't offer the free case deal. Wish there would be an option when you register the device to receive a free Book Cover or Simple Cover.

jstplnfrank

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Best Buy did offer the additional $50 off if you trade in any tablet. I got over $50 for my trade in, but never got my $50 off coupon. Had to go back and was given it via gift card. Used it on my book cover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
If you would have read my posts I told people all u have to do is ask them to price match samsung com. I got my book cover free from that.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
that was probably the logitech one. Im talking about the one Samsung showcased along with the book cases

yea looks like BB has the Logitech one in store. Haven't read anything about the Samsung keyboard. I think the Samsung keyboard might be better if you want to take it out of the casing often.

mitchellvii

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Best buy doesn't price match bundles....

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

True technically but you can find one that does occasionally. Yes I know this makes no sense but that's how BestBuy is. Policies are "flexible" so always ask. Really depends on how much of a hard *** the manager is.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
True technically but you can find one that does occasionally. Yes I know this makes no sense but that's how BestBuy is. Policies are "flexible" so always ask. Really depends on how much of a hard *** the manager is.

They Still don't Price match Bundles and i wouldn't go in expecting it ...it's all ymmv

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan