bestbuy trade in offer for Tab S any working tablet fetches you $100 in gift cards.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Here is a good way to get a Tab S $200 off if you have tablets sitting around. Trade in any working tablet except e readers and get $50 gift card and $50 toward the tab S. You can do two trade ins per person.

Posted via Android Central App

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Here is a good way to get a Tab S $200 off if you have tablets sitting around. Trade in any working tablet except e readers and get $50 gift card and $50 toward the tab S. You can do two trade ins per person.

U can do two trade in per person but only one $50 coupon.

Bent_MG

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I tried to trade in 2 tablets (a Nexus 7 and iPad 3) at my local Best Buy (Lake Geneva, WI) and got the run-around; first they tried to say that if I traded in 2 tablets I had to buy 2 tablets immediately, and then that the bronze 16gb version doesn't really exist and that I had to buy 2 of the 32gb version...needless to say that didn't go over too well! Needless to say I took my business elsewhere...

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I Am So Sorry FOR YOU That your bestbuy ARE A bunch of dicks. I would have pulled up their website and showed them the "myth" then I would have bought a candy bar of memory card and failed then on the survey. (That really hurts them)

dcaplinger76

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Traded in my old Moto xoom, and got the 32GB version yesterday. Thanks to this deal I got an early birthday present. :cool:
How are you liking that 32gb version. I'm still trying to decide whether to sell my tab pro 8.4 and get the Tab S 10.5...just curious about your thoughts since you have it

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How are you liking that 32gb version. I'm still trying to decide whether to sell my tab pro 8.4 and get the Tab S 10.5...just curious about your thoughts since you have it

I had the Tab Pro 8.4 and purchased the Tab S 10.5. I do like both form factors but I like the 10.5 more. I feel like I can do more on it. I really love the 32gb and the 10.5. Couldn't recommend it enough.

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Have only had it for a day but so far all I can say is holy screen Batman, this thing has an amazing screen. After downloading all my apps and whatnot still have about 23GB left plus can add an sd card. I have not noticed any lag on mine but I'm also using a note 3 so used to Samsung software. One thing that will also take some getting used to is the thinness.