Very Happy with this Tablet!

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just want to say how much I love this tablet!

I wanted the next Nexus 10, but it seems to be a Unicorn. I know it sounds excessive, but I've been waiting a year for the N10. I finally had to face reality and started looking for an alternative. When the Tab S 10" was announced, I loved the specs, so on the 27th I ran out an purchased it.

I gotta say, I'm a very happy Tab S owner. The more I use it, the more I love it! I have the Note 2, so I'm not a TouchWiz hater. I find some features useful and some not. I haven't seen the evolution of TouchWiz, so I have no idea if this is a new feature or old, but the ToolBox is useful to me. I also enjoy how easy it is now to make folders in the App Drawer. A friend suggested trying the SideSync, which I haven't tried yet.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just want to say how much I love this tablet!

I wanted the next Nexus 10, but it seems to be a Unicorn. I know it sounds excessive, but I've been waiting a year for the N10. I finally had to face reality and started looking for an alternative. When the Tab S 10" was announced, I loved the specs, so on the 27th I ran out an purchased it.

I gotta say, I'm a very happy Tab S owner. The more I use it, the more I love it! I have the Note 2, so I'm not a TouchWiz hater. I find some features useful and some not. I haven't seen the evolution of TouchWiz, so I have no idea if this is a new feature or old, but the ToolBox is useful to me. I also enjoy how easy it is now to make folders in the App Drawer. A friend suggested trying the SideSync, which I haven't tried yet.

Tool box wasn't on the Note 10.1 2014 edition and i don't believe on the pro tablets as well but i can be wrong

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Toolbox was a new feature on the s5, will probably be on most new devices now and hopefully added to some older devices

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt