cloud storage

brooklyn4242

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I have all my files on Google drive but I am unable to access it from "my files" or from split window screen nor from any apps. The only cloud I can access is dropbox. I can still open the Google drive app, but it's bulky to acess my files so indirectly. Any suggestions?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
ES File Explorer in the Play Store will allow you to link to your cloud accounts and access files you have saved there. You can add both your Drive and Dropbox accounts and access both from the one app.

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have all my files on Google drive

But you have backups elsewhere, right?

but I am unable to access it from "my files" or from split window screen nor from any apps. The only cloud I can access is dropbox. I can still open the Google drive app, but it's bulky to acess my files so indirectly. Any suggestions?

Sounds like an Android bug or a server outage. If the latter, everything should be OK within 48 hours, worst case scenario. If the former, an update can take a few weeks...

brooklyn4242

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the es file manager and works well. However, I think that the native samsung system is designed to only recognize dropbox as the cloud storage. I do have other back up, but that is purely for back up and not managing my files on the cloud.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary