Tab S 10.5 or 12.2?

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Note 3 and love it. And I use a Kindle Fire for most of my media viewing. I have been in the market for a tablet and while I thought about getting a LTE, I don't see the need for the extra cost that comes with it. Same with the Note line of tablets, I would rather save the money than get a stylus.

Now I am between the new S and the older 12.2. It's only a $50 dollar difference. I have a desk top and don't carry a laptop so this isn't replacing anything. I would like it for some presentations, travel, and I'm sure it will become a new favorite for media.

Does the Sideview or whatever it's called work with the Note 3, I know the S5 has it, but can't what other phones are supported.

Or is there something that I should wait for, new Nexus perhaps?

I'm really liking the matching keyboard that just came out for the 10.5.

Mainly looking for real world opinion of this. I know several threads about people changing up from the 10.1.

Posted via Android Central App

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Good to know. And I know something new is always coming. But wondered if something is in the near future. Haven't seen dates for the new Nexus

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Well even though I haven't had many responses. One new question.

I have a good bit in Amazon gift cards. Is it worth the out of pocket to buy the 32 gig at Best Buy. I really hate they gave them exclusive rights to it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well even though I haven't had many responses. One new question.

I have a good bit in Amazon gift cards. Is it worth the out of pocket to buy the 32 gig at Best Buy. I really hate they gave them exclusive rights to it.

Yes .... I love getting at least 32GB versions specially with Samsung which takes a good chunk of space from the internal memory and Android 4.4 basically killing putting apps on SD cards

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the input everyone. I ended up pulling the trigger on the 12.2. I had too much in Amazon cards, and in playing with the two, I liked them both, but really felt I could use the extra screen, and would use all the features including S-Pen. I know there a few new toys in the 105 that I liked, but when more than half was covered in gift cards, I just couldn't beat that.