Recomended Cover + Keyboard

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have been using this cover for a few days now, comes with a keyboard, screen protector and stylus. Its fantastic, and dirt cheap, I can highly recommend it. Got any questions or want me to add some photos or video of my own, then please ask.

Just discovered I cant post links untill I hit a post limit, sorry about this. I will update shortly.......

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So before I can post a link the amazon page I will post the description. but if you search Amazon for, the following I am sure you will find it.

Boriyuan 2014 New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800 Free Screen Protector + Wireless Keyboard + Screen Touch Stylus + 360 Rotating Leather Smart Case Cover For 2014 New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800 (White)

Specifical designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet.
Cases 360 Degree Rotating design makes it ideal for watching videos, movies, typing and messaging in landscape and portrait mode on your Tablet and offers better access to the touch screen than any other case on the market.
Rotates 360 degrees in the case for flexible landscape and portrait viewing.
Turning your New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800 off when you close the case and on when you open it and offers full in-case functionality and access to all buttons and ports including headphones, volume, mute.
Free Top Quality Wireless Keyboard and Screen Protector and Stylus.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm intrigued as to how capacitive stylii work with this device. Care to give an opinion on it? A sample 'note taking' image would help, too if you can hehe.

:)

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well the one I have works fine, for what it is. But it doesn't come close to the stylus I use on my Note (1). Mostly its a size issue, the tip is just a little smaller than the tip of my little finger, but I still use it roughly 50% of the time, for screen scrolling and games (to keep screen smudge to a minimum), but I wouldn't use it for note taking, IMHO the Tab s just isnt designed for note taking. I did have the Samsung note app installed, but have now removed it.

the price of this cover is worth it just for the Keyboard. But now I have the cover, which is yes a little on the chunky side, but does offer good protection, I dont think I will be using a screen protector. Although I am very tempted by 0.2 tempered glass. As I have managed to keep my Note 1 scratch free for over 2 years, I am sure I can do the same with my Tab s.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LVF4K...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3891322

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a hard time with the keyboards that come with these covers. They are too small to me. I use a Samsung book cover and when I need a external keyboard I found an Apple Bluetooth keyboard works awesome, is comfortable, and not really that big next to the tablet. If I really had to, I'd haul it around with me. I already had the keyboard from my wife's mac. She didn't like it.

posted via my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Logitech's Ultrathin Bluetooth mouse works like a charm too and isn't too big to haul around either.

posted via my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2