does Tab S 10.5 purchased this week still get one year of free GoGo inflight internet?

if so, how does one get started? I'm taking a flight on US Airways on Tuesday and all three flights have GoGo.

Thanks!
    09-21-2014 08:40 PM
    According to this press release, when they offered it for the Tab Pro, you just had to open your browser on any flight with GoGo, and it would auto-detect that you have a qualifying tablet. Gogo Inflight Internet - Investor Relations - News Release

Here's a thread where it's discussed more. It sounds like you may have to use the stock browser, instead of Chrome: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eless-t2841770
    According to this press release, when they offered it for the Tab Pro, you just had to open your browser on any flight with GoGo, and it would auto-detect that you have a qualifying tablet. Gogo Inflight Internet - Investor Relations - News Release

Here's a thread where it's discussed more. It sounds like you may have to use the stock browser, instead of Chrome: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eless-t2841770
    09-21-2014 11:35 PM
    I have had 3 Tab S's and returned 2 for various reasons, none were functional reasons, just personal, 16g for 32g etc. The first one connected immediately and recognized the tab and my 1 yr. gift and I was good to go. The next two, not as fortunate. I had to go into chat on gogo, was told this by samsung, and give them the info. This is free on the flight. They gave me a code to use on that flight but then needed my mac address to complete the award. It took a couple of days. Make sure you have registered your tab with samsung from the tab itself, not from your pc. Make sure your samsung account is updated, and be sure to use the stack browser, i.e. the internet icon, on your tablet. Good Luck.
    09-22-2014 10:07 AM