Both devices are up to date on the app. I'm not sure why there is no option to do multi vision on my tab. Is it incompatible because that is weird since they are both samsung.

Off topic but I was really surprised the tab S, newest tab from samsung, doesn't have NFC... why... Now how do I transfer files easily. Bluetooth sucks cus most of the time alot of files fail to send.

Thanks!
    11-02-2014 03:25 PM
    Both devices are up to date on the app. I'm not sure why there is no option to do multi vision on my tab. Is it incompatible because that is weird since they are both samsung.

Off topic but I was really surprised the tab S, newest tab from samsung, doesn't have NFC... why... Now how do I transfer files easily. Bluetooth sucks cus most of the time alot of files fail to send.

Thanks!
    Can't help with the first part of question but sympathize with your second paragraph in some ways.

I have two Blackberry Devices, a 3 year old Playbook Tablet and their Z10 phone. Both allow wifi sharing that makes it a snap to copy/move files between my computer and wifi router and those two devices. No usb cable is necessary and no additional apps or programs. I just pop open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folders/files I want to copy/move and do so. I can copy/move both ways. From computer to those devices and from them to the computer. I do have to be at the computer. Their are third party apps that would allow me to be at those devices and do similar things.

There are two utilities that provide some aspect but much more limited and convoluted: AirDroid and Wifi File Explorer Pro.

Maybe we should split this out as a separate thread.

Good luck linking your two Samsung devices.
    11-02-2014 05:20 PM